Saturday, November 20, 2010

Have you ever been a leader?

What does it mean to be a leader?
Being a leader is a big quality people look for in a person. Never be that follower. Being a leader to me means taking responsibility and being a role model. A leader is someone others should be able to look up to.
Going through school i always liked doing individual projects. I always felt that i didnt have to wait or count on anyone else. Coming to college i found out that many things are done in groups. This was a big change for me. Now i was getting a little nervous. But i realized that if i had control and was able to lead it alittle maybe i would be able to push my group to get it done quickly but neatly.
I stepped up in this projected and took the spot as leader. As a group we came together and figured out what needed to be done adn who was going to do what. I figured by doing this we would accomplish many different things: first everyone would know what they had to do and when it had to be ready. This way not everything was being done at the end. I made sure that everything was done acouple days before so that i could put it together. I feel that by doing this it helped alot in the project. I felt that it worked very well. Even though i didnt like telling people what had to be done, it worked and we got a good grade on the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment