Saturday, November 27, 2010

The Day of Eating!

As we all know one of the best holidays has just passed. Thanksgiving is a day tht people get together with the people they love and be greatful for everything the have. This is the time when people eat ALL day.  I know for me i enjoy this. There are so many different varieties of food to choose from. I never know what to choose. So in the end, i find that i try alittle of everything. My Favorite part of Thanksgiving dinner is the mash potatoes. Unlike alot of people i dont have many foods to choose from. I am allergic to most of them. So my "dessert" for the night was mash potatoes.
So for me thanksgiving is more about spending time with the family.

If we were talking about food on a regular basis, I would have to say I enjoy eating pasta and butter. This is something I could eat for breakfast lunch and dinner. Yeah its bad for you but, it just tastes so good. My family is really Italian so we love to eat pasta. Every Sunday my family has a big family dinner. Our meals consist of 3 to 4 courses. First it’s the salad then the pasta then the veggies and then the main course. After dinner on these days, most of the time when you look around my house everyone is almost sleeping. By this time everyone is full and tired. So in my italian house food is a big part of our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment