Saturday, December 4, 2010

My Future

After college? Its so hard to imagine whats going to be an ideal life after college seeing as its my first semester as a freshman, But here it goes. Well so far its not going to well. I planned on getting a good GPA, but one of my classes is really hurting it. So first i have to get that up so i could graduate high in my class. By the time i am out of college i am hopefully going to have my own apartment. My dream has always been to live on the beach, so when i get this apartment i want it to be either across from the beach or on the beach. By this time i would like to own a pretty decent car. Preferably either a blue or black car.
I hope that after i graduate, get a job, car and an apartment i would like to have a family. OH yeah i forgot first i have to find a guy. My dream has always been to have twins. But i want identical twin girls. I mean if they end up to be two boys its ok but i really want them to be idential.
My dream job has always been to teacher kindergarten in my old elementary school. I always thought it would be nice to be able to go back and charish the good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment