Saturday, November 6, 2010

Its your life

Everyone has their own way of relieving stress. Some people get violent and then there are some people who keep it to themselves. In y opinion i feel that violence is never the answer to anything. I find that the best way to relieve stress for me is to go to the gym. Many people would ask why?  When i go to the gym its my alone time. I work out at my own pace and i enjoy listening to music. Music is one thing that allows mw to cool down. When ever i get stressed i put music on and it make everything seem like its nothing.
These last couple of weeks have been very stressful between school and family things, so i decided to go to the gym. I pop in my headphones and exclude the world until i am finished. Yeah every now and then i see people that i know but usually i try avoiding them. Some people may say its boring to go to the gym by yourself, but its rather relaxing.

Stress is one thing that could affect alot. It is a big factor in health issues. Alot of people dont realize that getting themselves so stressed out could affect their health. There are ways that stress can be handled but people dont realize. I think that the worst thing to so is keep everything locked up inside. I have tried this many times but it just leads to depression and health problems. If you could avoid stress, do so. Some other ways that people handle stress, is by having a stress ball. Being able to squeeze it reveals all the anger along with the stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment