Saturday, September 25, 2010

Look further then the rainbow

Why do you believe it is good to read other peoples blogs rather then just reading people you know? In my opinion i think that it is very helpful to read other peoples blogs. It gives me a chance to see how others write adn to see other peoples viewpoints on things. This week our assignment was to find two professional blogs that were somewhat different and something we were interested in.

The first blog i found that caught my eye was called "Teachers" by Gwyn von Telinde. This article was interesting to me becasue when i grow up my goal is to become a teacher. This article basically talked about how the writter enjoyed her job as a teacher but was blogging to let people know that there are challenges in being a teacher. Even though you may live somewhere where most students are exceeding in school, theres always a few who struggle. The article also interested me because it showed that not only do kids "dread" going bac to school, but teacher have a hard time adjusting to the time change from summer to school time. This article really made me think of all the exciting and challenging things i am going to be facing in my future.

The second article i found was "Help! im losing my patience" by Diane. This article basically was about a secartary who saw the challenges of being a teacher, but eventually ended up being a teacher. The secretary always saw this teacher step out of her class to take a deep breathe. Eventually she found the curiage to become a teacher but in the end started to feel just like the other teacher had felt. I enjoyed this article because it shows how even though teaching may be stressful, the kids are a joy to teach.

Google images

These articles are really similar in many ways. It shows how teaching has many challenges. I feel that they were different in ways because one decribed more of  how you have to have patience and one was descibing the change from summer to school time. I believe they were good blogs to look at because they show prospectives coming from someone who has delt with the challenges and has experienced them.

No comments:

Post a Comment